Are you a dynamic sales individual that wants to build sustainable income for yourself and be part of an innovative environment where your input is appreciated?
Our client is a fast growing, innovative medical device manufacturer in Cape Town. Combining their patented advanced nanofiber production, science and passion, enables them to produce leading products that improve people’s lives.Job Purpose:
Build strong B2B relationships within various market sectors (a keen focus on Personal Protective Equipment supply channels, GMP manufacturing facilities and large Non-Governmental Organisations) to effectively sell specialised medical devices.Job Description:
- Cold outreach skills to find and speak with decision makers via email and phone
- Build rapport quickly, within minutes of starting a phone call
- Set up appointments with qualified leads in person or online to discover their needs and present innovative products to them
- Do presentations to managing directors, CEOs and key stakeholders
- Nurture and maintain relationships with customers to grow the order potential and retain their business
- Keep detailed records of all contacts on customer relationship manager (CRM)
- Collaborate with a dynamic sales and management team to provide customer and product input
- Work with the sales manager to develop yourself and your sales success
- Provide strategic input and customer perspective to co-develop sales and marketing initiatives
Benefits and Culture:
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in medical device sales, personal protective equipment (PPE), or similar
- Valid Driver’s license and own vehicle
- Excellent communication, presentation (PowerPoint) and email skills
- A charismatic style with good emotional intelligence
- Good negotiating and persuasive skills
- Strong teamwork and networking skills
- Be technology efficient: using Microsoft, G-Suite and other online platforms
- Coachable and able to take and implement constructive criticism
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Team player that will work with others to reach a larger goal
- A business that acts with integrity in all interactions with co-workers, leaders and customers
- We build success by appreciating differences and collaborate with our knowledge, skills and perspectives
- An environment of continuous learning and development
- Competitive compensation package, including salary, performance incentives and car allowance
- We actively work to reduce sales admin. Our sales team has dedicated sales prospecting, database, research, proposal and other admin support so you can focus on customer facing initiatives
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201762 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.