Phlebotomist- Scottsdale AZ
Work for a large, busy outpatient physician's office, with full laboratory facilities.
You will provide:
- Laboratory services for outpatient, and inpatients
- provide direct patient care, including: vitals, blood draws for Stem Cell therapy and HPV procedures.
- You will have completed an accredited phlebotomy program and be nationally certified.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Completion of a phlebotomy training program
- National Phlebotomy Certification
- 2 years’ experience
- Good communication skills; knowledge of medical terminology
- Current American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider Card
- Laboratory information systems experience
For more information, contact Ren’e Pelayo at 602 788-5890 x116 and send your resume to Rene@apnusa.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.