The ideal Medical Technologist candidate will be collaborative, detail-oriented and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Our Medical Technologists performs a full range of chemical, microbiologic, immunologic, hematologic, molecular, and/or immunohematologic laboratory procedures. The Medical Technologist is responsible for the prompt, efficient, and accurate validation and reporting of laboratory test results. Our Medical Technologist performs routine chemical, microbiologic, immunologic, hematologic, molecular, and/or immunohematologic laboratory procedures. The Medical Technologist interprets, communicates and records test results.
- Certified MT And MLT Candidates.
- Associates Degree Or Equivalent Experience
- ASCP, AMT, HEW, AAB, ABHI
- Shift/Schedule – Full Time, First Shift, Rotating Weekends
Benefits – Our Competitive Benefits Package Includes*:
- Immediate Eligibility For Health And Welfare Benefits
- 401(K) Savings Plan With Dollar-For-Dollar Match Up To 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO Accrual Beginning Day 1
- Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Locations: Plano, TX / Frisco, TX / Rowlett, TX / Taylor, TX / Brenham, TX / McKinney, TX / Temple, TX / College Station, TX