Registered Nurse - Med Surg
McCall and Lee have been engaged by one of our clients in Georgia to recruit a Registered Nurse for their family-oriented and patient-focused team.
If you are a new or experienced RN that is in a position to make a change, this position may be worth a closer look.
Excellent Schools / Flexible Schedule / Low Cost of Living
This community combines the simplicity of small-town life with the luxury of quality facilities that rival many urban hospitals. Our schools continually receive high marks year after year and have some of the lowest student to teacher ratios in the country.
This is a community where patients and friends are treated like family. You and your family will find yourselves immersed in the community in no time.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia
- Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, medical, surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care are provided promptly and effectively.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, apply now, and reach out to the recruiter listed below:
Jared Carillo Executive Recruiter
Main 512 795 2000 x27