Duties & Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 50-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation's largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for Industrial Mechanical Technician to join our client’s growing team.
Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Ryan Stubbs at email@example.com
Basic duties of the Industrial Mechanical Technician include performing corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance on industrial production equipment. You will be required to troubleshoot complex mechanical and hydraulic systems while working individually or as a part of a team with other maintenance and production personnel.
Qualifications for the position include:
- 2+ years mechanical maintenance experience in heavy industry
- Mechanical skills and fundamental knowledge of both mechanical and low voltage electrical and control systems
- Experience troubleshooting Mechanical and Hydraulic systems
- A strong emphasis on safety and good safety practices
- Experience with mechanical power transmission components including couplings, bearings, gear boxes, spindles, ball screws, bearing chocks, etc.
- Diagnose and repair issues with equipment; mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic
- Welding experience
- Knowledge of lubrication techniques and applications
Preferred qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Mechanical or related field
- Significant work experience in a high volume metal products manufacturing environment
Our client offers a full benefits package including medical/dental, 401K, profit sharing and educational reimbursement.