About the Company
Named as one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States by Inc. Magazine, we design, manufacture and distribute OEM driveline products for automotive and non-automotive applications throughout the globe. To guarantee high-performance but competitively priced products, we combine low-cost sourcing of materials, innovative in-house design, efficient production and quality assurance processes with high quality people.
Position requires a Team oriented person who will safely and efficiently assist in the repair of equipment in an industrial production environment.
- Employee will be required to:
- Assist in the maintenance of Hydraulic related technology and other support equipment.
- Assist in the maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of hydraulic, electrical, and pneumatic systems.
- Perform welding as needed.
- Be willing and able to work off shift, weekends, holidays, rotating shifts, and both scheduled and unscheduled overtime at a 24 hour/day, 7 day/week, and 365 day/year operation.
- Perform other duties as be assigned.
Position requires the employee have a minimum of two years successful mechanical experience.
- Position requires a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Possess tool set including all standard hand tools required to perform necessary repairs on production type assembly and welding equipment.
- Possess effective written, verbal, and communication skills to satisfy training, safety, and electronic message transmission policies of the company.
- Satisfactory performance record (internal applicant)
- Must be able to:
- Work well with others
- Handle and organize multiple tasks and assignments effectively
- Maintain good relationships with coworkers, customers, visitors, vendors, etc.
- Show courtesy and respect to all with whom contact is made throughout the work day.
- Read, understand and apply information from technical manuals, prints, and schematics for trouble shooting and repair.
- Prior repair/mechanical experience related to production type equipment.
- Certified welder
- Journeyman’s certification
- Certified in design, installation & repair of industrial hydraulics
- Prior experience replacing & relocating manufacturing type equipment
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, MIMS, etc.)
Criteria/Conditions (specific background and skills)
- Work is performed in a manufacturing plant which may include exposure to extremes in temperature and humidity, moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock, toxic chemicals, explosives, fumes or airborne particles.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stairs and ladders, work on elevated platforms, talk, hear and see.
- Occasionally may be required to lift moderately heavy to heavy objects (up to 50 pounds) during the course of the workday.
- The employee will be required to use all personal protective equipment provided by the Company in compliance with OSHA regulations, including lift harness, hearing protection, safety glasses, safety foot wear, and as needed rubber steel-toe boots, protective clothing, gloves and other protective equipment as required.
- We promote a drug/ alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and a mandatory employment physical.
We recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to providing them with a safe, drug free workplace fostering respect and ethical treatment. Unlawful discrimination in employment decisions based on race, color, religion, ethnic/national origin, age, sex, veteran status, disability or any similar protected status is strictly prohibited.