Position requires thorough knowledge of mechanical design and engineering techniques. Promotes Company best practices definition and implementation. Responsible for promoting and maintaining the highest maintenance practices as to systems and processes, in addition to RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance), proactive maintenance, support in problem solution and improvement projects in all Company Operation Plants.
- Assures that all Company facilities are following Company best practices / process for Maintenance, Reliability and ERP.
- Audits and Evaluates the BPM Business Process Maintenance in the Asset Management System.
- Advises on Annuals Outage Planning and Execution on time and budget.
- Coordinate Root Cause Analysis for major failures.
- Monitor Monthly Inspection Routes by Area.
- Monitor and execute as needed, analyses, balancing, alignment, equipment thermography inspections, and ultrasound inspections.
- Provides consulting and training in ERP (SAP) Maintenance Module and other technical training to plant employees.
- Improve maintenance programs in Company facilities.
- Identify and Implement best Predictive Maintenance Practices
- Inspect new and old installations.
- Responsible for maintenance systems, device handling for analysis and bearing status, Hydraulics and Pneumatics. Performance of vibration and balancing of machinery, all related to lubrication.
- Provides support as expert to maintenance teams for mechanical repairs
- Equipment design and selection
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and engineering trades
Mechanical Engineer or equivalent.
English proficiency bilingual in Spanish preferred
ERP (SAP) Maintenance Module
5 years minimum in mechanical maintenance with heavy or similar equipment.
Cement Industry experience.
Underground mining experience
3 years in preventive maintenance.