Title: Mechanical Project Manager
Location: Guam US Territory
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join one of the Southeast’s best and fastest growing Mechanical Contractors. A well-established, industry leading mechanical contracting firm offering a wide range of building solutions, operating in The Southeast, Caribbean and Guam is looking for a talented Mechanical Project Manager for their Guam Operations. In this position you will be responsible for project management, team building and leadership.
You should have knowledge of the mechanical construction field with a background in both HVAC, plumbing and fire suppression.
- The ability to participate in planning, formulating design alternatives, conceptual estimates and cost estimates
- 5 plus years of experience managing large HVAC projects
- Working knowledge of the mechanical trades
- Ability to interpret drawings and specifications
- Ability to communicate with various levels
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people to ensure cooperation and maximum efficiency
This position is open due to growth. The position requires a hands-on, self-motivated, internally driven individual with exemplary communication skills, strong business focus with an above average ability to deliver on commitments and expectations. If you are looking to grow your career with an organization that is dedicated to your success, while having an immediate impact on the success and growth of the company, I know this is the company for you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to demonstrate requisite experience. This company will generously compensate outstanding experience.