Mechanical Project Engineer
PURPOSE: The Senior Mechanical Project Engineer reports to the Mill Engineering & Maintenance Manager and provides this integrated paper operation with mechanical engineering and large project management services. Industry leader in their segment with operations throughout North America, looking for experienced engineer to join the team at their operation in the Northeast.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with Mill Operations and Maintenance by providing detailed project cost estimates, budgets and equipment design & installation.
- Implement projects by organizing resources, leading contractors, maintenance employees, inspectors and regulators.
- Perform engineering evaluations and designs.
- Adhere to and enforce safety, environmental and other company policies.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering BSME(T) required
- The candidate must possess at least six years of Project Engineering experience.
- Possess experience working within a Pulp and Paper Mill, Utility, Refinery or Other Chemical Manufacturing facility.
- Candidate must have the ability to execute capital projects in an industrial setting.
- The candidate must have strong working knowledge of MS Office and AutoCAD.
Pulp & Paper