The Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
reports to the Maintenance Manager at this integrated Specialty Pulp operation in the Northwest US. This is a union operation and a privately owned company. Competitive salary and benefits package available for qualified candidates. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise skilled craft union employees in a dynamic team environment
- Drive growth in safety
- Lead improvement efforts in Reliability and Preventative Maintenance
- Direct maintenance troubleshooting activities
- Provide training, mentoring, and performance feedback to direct reports
- Approximately 10 direct reports
- Journeyman Millwright certification or Mechanical Engineering degree required
- Completion of a 4-yr apprenticeship including class work and 6+ years journey level millwright experience
- OR a 4-yr Engineering degree with 4+ year supervisory experience.
- Experience in heavy industrial manufacturing experience or pulp and paper preferred.
- Previous Supervisory experience highly preferred
- Familiarity with CMMS programs