Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
Our client, a high-quality cement producer and established leader in environmental stewardship, has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor.
The Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor will ensure the safe, timely, and cost efficient execution of corrective maintenance tasks through directing and guidance of the mechanical maintenance crew and other resources.
• The safety of all crew members.
• Holding crew members responsible for compliance with the established safety policies and procedures.
• Ensuring the maintenance shop and vehicles are clean and safe.
• Supervising the execution of repair jobs to ensure quality and efficient work is performed.
• Ensuring crew members track and submit hours worked accurately and timely.
• Working with procurement and department team members to ensure all necessary parts, materials, equipment and or services for impending maintenance work are available.
• Covering on-call responsibilities on a rotating basis as scheduled by the Mechanical Coordinator.
• Controlling mechanical maintenance costs on or below budget.
• Participating in Overall Equipment Efficiency review meetings and root cause failure investigations
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Mechanical Coordinator.
• Must have 3+ years of supervisor experience and good leadership skills in heavy industrial manufacturing environment.
• Must have strong mechanical aptitude and possess mechanical troubleshooting skills
• Must be able to meet on-call responsibilities in a 24/7 operation.
• Must be able to demonstrate abilities in planning, organizing, and directing maintenance tasks
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field is desired
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT email@example.com
Cement & Lime