Mechanical Maintenance Shift Manager
Must be open to any shift.
- Supervise maintenance employees
- Maximize employee utilization, developing skills and abilities via training
- Drive continuous improvement through the maintenance organization in health, safety and environmental quality
- Maintain equipment to ensure proper function and reliability
- Assist in developing continuous improvement plans
- Develop short term maintenance plans
- Ensure safety and environmental guidelines are met and coached to hourly employees
- ME degree, Journeyman's card, or comparable required
- Maintenance and supervisory experience within a heavy industrial environment required
- Must have electrical aptitude and the ability to troubleshoot electrical problems
- Strong leadership, negotiation, interpersonal, and communications skills
- Must have good computer skills (MS Office Suite)
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.