please email resumes to email@example.com
This position recognizes strong aptitude for project management and the ability to lead a project team from project inception to completion as well as technical competence in one or more engineering disciplines in order to support plant engineering, operations, and maintenance.
- Project management of multi-discipline projects.
- Discipline specific engineering support for projects.
- Periodic discipline specific guidance and support for plant maintenance and operations
- Support of engineering system maintenance, advancement and improvement initiatives
- Accountable for management of assigned, simple and intermediate, maintenance and engineering projects to successfully complete on time and budget.
- Accountable for discipline specific engineering for assigned projects per plant standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3 years of industry experience or Technical Associates Degree with 5 years industry experience.
- Experience and knowledge of typical rolling mill and support systems, casting technologies.
- Willingness to learn project management, quality, and lean methodologies & techniques.
- Proficient with typical computer based software and systems
- Complex and diverse problem solving is required. Must have ability to solve problems by consensus, as well as independently and remotely.
- Must be well organized and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
Project Management and Execution
- Intermediate and Small Capital Projects
- Technical Aptitude and Practical Application ability
- Department personnel including Project Managers/Engineers, Designers, Cost Manager
- All levels of upper Management
- Production & Maintenance Managers
- Plant Support Groups
- 3rd party engineering and construction firms
- Equipment vendors and suppliers