Company is a world-class company that produces, distributes, and markets cement, ready-mixed concrete, aggregates, and innovative products related to the construction industries in North America. Company takes pride in being a market leader with a culture of innovation, high performance, and safety. Company offers a very competitive benefits program including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability insurance plans, and a 401K.
What you will do:
- Field supervision and control of all mechanical, civil and structural activities according with requirements.
- Suppliers’ relationship.
- Making Decisions and Solving problems.
- Lead meetings.
- Record keeping and reporting requirements and advance.
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution.
- Monitor construction processes and materials.
- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work.
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material.
- Scheduling Work and Activities.
- Budgeting control.
- Documenting/Recording Information.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to construction staff and workers.
- Study project specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
Experience and abilities, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering required.
- 5 years minimum in industrial construction, desirable in the cement industry.
- Knowledge of concrete and steel structures.
- Knowledge in mechanical equipment, planning, and programming of construction projects, and control of estimations for payment.
- General Building and Construction knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in construction.
- Knowledge of the cement industry.
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment.
- Planning and programming of construction projects.
- Control of Estimations for payment.
- General Knowledge of concrete technology.
- Steel structures fabrication and installation.
- Wide criteria
- Teamwork, continuous improvement, 5S, safety systems.
- Personnel management
- Communication at the level of negotiation
- Bilingual desirable: English and Spanish
- Computer skills: MS Office, Project Manager, AutoCAD just for review drawings.
- Travel required.
Cement & Lime
Cement & Lime