Duties & Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 50-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation's largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for a Mechanical Engineer to join our client’s growing team.
Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Ryan Stubbs at email@example.com
The role of the Mechanical Engineer is to design and implementation of new systems and modification of existing equipment tom improve production and maintenance processes, documentation for all improvements. Providing technical expertise for mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems, failure analysis/troubleshooting, annual outage preparation and scheduling. Large Scale capital expenditure projects for mill enhancements and safely manage projects within a production environment. Responsible for actively working with the maintenance and operations teams.
- 4-year degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years experience in industrial mechanical project management for capital expenditures and design of new systems and modification of existing equipment
- A strong emphasis on safety and good safety practices
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience with 2D/3D CAD software, Solid Works, FEA and design
- Experience with process improvement using statistical analysis