endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Experienced mechanical engineer responsible for the design of mechanical and electro-mechanical devices for use in low voltage power circuit breakers. Qualifications:
Excellent working conditions and benefits.endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Must be skilled in designing fabricated and machined components as well as additive manufactured components.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD and Inventor, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be well organized, have excellent communication skills for vendor and customer interface and have excellent writing skills.
- Previous experience with power circuit breaker and/or switchgear design is a definite plus.
- Must have a BS degree in mechanical engineering with a minimum of 3 years practical experience.