please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and executing capital projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes accruing resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end, and oversee quality control throughout the project implementation cycle.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Provide quality and timely field engineering technical support, communication and advice to plant managers and operating personnel concerning the design, maintenance of equipment, and procurement of critical spare parts, in conjunction with assigned projects or as part of process improvement tasks.
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes when necessary.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members, contractors and stakeholders in timely and clear fashion.
- Work safely, in compliance with all corporate, plant, local, state and federal safety rules and regulations. Keep abreast of current policies and procedures. Ensure outside vendors/ contractors comply with the same.
- Investigate, develop and provide recommended solutions for any safety issues related to plant equipment requiring field or project engineering as required.
- Mechanical engineering degree, or degree in related engineering field, required.
Minimum 5 years of related industrial experience, including planning, specification, and implementation of engineering projects.