plesae email resumes to email@example.com
The Mechanical Engineer shall, at a minimum, be responsible for the following functions:
- Support production departments by implementing Continuous improvement projects and providing engineering support for daily manufacturing activities
- Specify product specifications with product and process knowledge
- Support the specification, procurement, installation, setup, and validation of equipment necessary to introduce new projects to the manufacturing lines (processes and equipment)
- Author and execute test and validation protocols for FAT, IQ, OQ and PQ.
- High level participation in daily production activities and effective problem solving on daily issues
- Initiate and conduct engineering studies/projects for new processes, process changes and improvements in order to (1) improve safety in manufacturing, (2) improve product quality and uniformity, and (3) increase production efficiency and decrease standard costs.
- Conduct Failure Investigations (Root Cause Analyses) and implement solutions (corrective and preventive actions) that solve manufacturing and product problems, follow-up on corrective and preventive actions to determine their effectiveness and suitability, and prepare written reports on these activities in a timely fashion.