Duties / Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 50-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation's largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for a Mechanical Engineer to join our client's growing team.Application Instructions: Use online application, or email your resume directly to Derek Collins, email@example.com
The Mechanical Engineer provides troubleshooting mechanical failures, assisting with maintenance strategies, machine design, mechanical systems design, construction engineering, maintaining engineering documents, drafting, and capital project management.
Qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Science
- 5+ years of Industrial Manufacturing Project Engineering
- Prior tube mill experience
- Prior experience with parts conveyor design
- 5-7 years work experience in heavy equipment or manufacturing
- Process improvement background using statistical analysis
- Equipment upgrade, installation, and commissioning experience
- Prior leadership experience and contractor management
- Willingness to relocate for future advancement opportunities
Keywords: mechanical engineer, maintenance, upgrade, installation, commissioning, tube, steel, manufacturing