Job Summary: Design and build
projects in the Health Care, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, and Food Process
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learning all aspects of the
fast-track construction process of Design-Build.
- Learning all applicable
Mechanical and Plumbing code requirements.
- Candidate will engineer and
design all of mechanical building utility systems including chilled water,
steam, compressed air, HVAC, medical gasses, and plumbing.
- Performing HVAC heat-loss gain
calculations while utilizing TRANE Trace. Performing pump head and fan
static pressure calculations.
- Specifications and selection of
equipment i.e. Pumps, Fans, AHU’s and appurtenances.
- EIT Professional Mechanical
Engineer – new graduate 0-2 years of experience.
- Specific interest in a career
in the HVAC-Plumbing-Utility of the Design-Build Industry.
- Auto-CADD proficiency.
- ASPE member