- Responsible for the design and release of systems and components from the initial concept through to production release.
- Able to work from “Clean Sheet” Design and develop innovative solutions that meet project requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst still maintaining quality deliverables.
- BSE in Mechanical Engineering is a plus.
- Minimum 8-10 years of Mechanical design experience of Robot and Automation Systems.
- 5 years of Solidworks design.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and instincts with the ability to propose multiple solutions to complex problems.
- Confident, self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to concept, design, detail, check designs as required.
- Knowledge of Robotic Industry Association (RIA) safety standards.
- Ability to support the project from proposal through build, startup, and runoff.
- Ability to trouble shoot mechanical problems.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with the project team (controls, project manager, build and integration team).
- Possibility of occasional US travel to support projects.