A leading producer of specialty flat rolled stainless steels is seeking Mechanics to join their team.
- Maintenance Mechanics would be responsible for preventive & reactive maintenance, troubleshooting and installation of mechanical equipment, including cranes, rolls, bearings, install, repair hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Equipment involved includes various machines to bend, thread, cut, burn and weld, mobile equipment and pumps that are all part of the equipment operation and process systems.
- Other duties as assigned
- Two year technical degree or other related experience.
- Ability to inspect, rig, replace, install, troubleshoot, weld, burn on mechanical equipment.
- Have the ability to read, understand and follow blueprints, schematics, drawings, work instructions and procedure manuals
- Have the ability to read, understand and follow safety information, operating instructions and procedure manuals.
- Welding certifications are preferred.
- Have a demonstrated commitment to safety and quality.
- Work rotating shift work in a 24/7 manufacturing environment.