Duties / Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 50-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation's largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for Industrial Shift Mechanics to join our client's growing team.Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Ryan Stubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic responsibilities of the Industrial Shift Mechanic include repairing, installing and maintaining manufacturing equipment. This person will be required to troubleshoot complex electrical and mechanical systems, while working individually or as a part of a team with other maintenance and production personnel.
Qualifications for the position include:
- 2+ years' experience in Industrial mechanical maintenance or millwright role
- Experience with mechanical power transmission components (couplings, bearings, gearings)
- Welding experience
- Knowledge of lubrication techniques and applications
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Basic knowledge of electrical principles
- Ability to repair, install and maintain manufacturing equipment
- Good safety practices
- Formal mechanical systems education or training
- Journeyman or Navy Nuclear Machinist Mate