please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complies with established job safety practices, policies and procedures as specified in plant and corporate directives for the safe performance of the work assignment.
- Troubleshoots, repairs, installs, erects, moves and/or dismantles all types of machinery and auxiliary production equipment.
- Inspects job site and equipment to be dismantled, erected or moved; analyzes blueprints and schematics; estimates weight of loads to be handled, lifted, clearances and recommends support equipment needed.
- Selects and transports tools, machinery, and materials needed for assignment.
- Fabricates sheet metal and structural units as needed: guarding, steps, stairs, conveyors, elevators, and platforms and sets in place.
- Splices ropes and cables as required.
- Performs preventative maintenance for building and grounds as necessary
Please select how you would like to apply for the position and follow the prompts