Mechanic - Fuel Accessory
Location: Miami, FL 33054
Benelux Tek Aerospace is currently seeking for candidates to fill the Mechanic - Fuel Accessory position within a company that has over 35-years of experience providing value-added engine and component repair and overhaul services to a worldwide fleet of military, commercial, and corporate owned aircraft. As one of only nine certified Rolls-Royce Authorized Maintenance Centers in the world, the company supports Rolls Royce Allison T56/501 engines, as well as Pratt Whitney Canada PT6A/PT6T engines and accessories.
The company presents its customers the best of both worlds. As a smaller business, they pride themselves on creating fully customizable solutions with one-on-one account management to ensure superior customer service. Their practices and procedures are cost-effective, expedient, and consistent. Headquartered in Opa-locka, Florida, between Miami International and Fort Lauderdale Airports, they have a 100,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art facility to service engine lines (including two on-site engine test cells) and house their QECK, parts, and accessories business.
Perform Repair and Overhaul-disassembly, cleaning, detail inspection, assembly and testing of T56/501D Series I, II & III and PT6 engine fuel system accessories, including fuel controls, fuel pumps and related components. Perform intermediate and depot level repairs using approved data including testing and trouble shooting.
- Proper use and knowledge of tools and equipment.
- Disassembly, sub-assembly and final assembly of FCU, Fuel pumps, and fuel system related components.
- Understand configuration & fits requirements during build.
- Know and perform proper servicing procedures.
- Ensure all work is complete and IAW posted work scopes.
- 3-5 years of MRO experience with a Part 145 repair station as a mechanic and test cell operator for fuel controls, fuel pumps and related components required.
- Must have a basic toolbox required.
- T56 and PT6 fuel system experience strongly preferred.
- A&P license is a plus
- Able to read, write, speak, understand and communicate in English.
7:00 am – 3:30 pm Monday – Friday
*Additional time as needed.*
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)