Viewing Job - Materials/Supply Chain Manager [EB-5399517020]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
BBA/MBA 5 plus years out of JIT/Sequencing Automotive Manufacturing, Inventory Management, Production Control, Purchasing, and Shipping/Receiving in a 300 employee operation
- Oversee the plant SCM team to ensure key Supply Chain KPI’s are maintained at acceptable levels. Work with plant teams to establish proper continuous improvement plans with defined actions, responsibilities, and delivery dates.
- Insure SCM processes, procedures and disciplines are documented, updated/maintained and trained.
- Training of SCM fundamentals (demand analysis, production scheduling, material planning, material flow and inventory analysis and control) as required
- Align with Plant Mgr on plant SCM organization structure to ensure all the SCM activities are being properly performed.
- Support the corporate logistics team on cost saving initiatives and overall achievement of the annual transportation budget. Minimize premium freight and address root causes with the plants as required.
- Lead actions & reviews with plants to achieve inventory DOH budget.
- Provide input into Plant SCM Manager performance evaluations (feedback & alignment with the plant Mgr), development and succession planning
- Ensure the Supply chain management launch readiness process is defined and adhered to, in conjunction with the Plant Mgr. Support critical launch activity as required.
- Define and monitor packaging deliverables in GDLS process to ensure optimum packaging solution is defined.
- Support the plants to achieve 100% compliance to EDI and labeling standards with the supply base.
- Support the SCM team and Corporate Purchasing to ensure 100% OTD for purchased goods and ensure continuous improvement actions are developed for any issue preventing achievement of the objective
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong communicator at all levels of the organization both verbal and written
- Willingness to travel as needed to achieve objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills to enable building relationships with all levels across the organization in order to influence performance
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Good decision-making skills
- Ability to achieve deadlines
- Forward planner
- Good multi-tasking abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong analytical background with demonstrated ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions from complex operational, financial, regulatory and/or business data
- Experience applying lean manufacturing tools (Kanban, PFEP, Level Loaded Planning, Water Spider Routing, 5s, Waste Elimination, Flow Diagrams, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-team environment and with people at all levels
- Experience with ERP systems, QAD MFG Pro, SAP experience a plus
- Knowledge of automotive customer systems and requirements
- 5 years in a Supply Chain leadership role
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, supply chain or related field required
Position Specific Requirements:
- APICS certification a plus
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.