endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company located in the Toledo Ohio area is looking for a Materials Supervisor
- Plans and directs activities and daily operations of Shipping/Receiving personnel.
- Coordinate all outbound shipments with Production personnel.
- Coordinate all inbound shipments from suppliers.
- Actively participate in freight reduction initiatives.
- Oversees and corrects cycle counts, discrepancies, and inventory accuracy.
- Plans, implements, improves material storage, layout and min/max replenishment levels.
- Maintaining ISO/TS certification in all aspects of the material handling flow process.
- Associates Degree
- MRP system experience
- Leadership – experience leading, managing, 4+ associates
- Quality Experience – involved, lead corrective actions and countermeasure improvements.
- Experience in bar code systems and RF trackers.
- Experience in executing improvement plans and project work (analysis, rank priority, develop, track, complete)
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.