Large global automotive company located in the Fort Wayne Indiana is looking for a Master Scheduler.
- Responsible for planning the raw material & production planner activity required to drive goods to meet customer demands while supporting the site inventory plan & goals
- Interfaces with capacity planning
- Good Knowledge of OEM Customer sites( Ford DDL/Super G, Chrysler Portal)
- Updates and keeps current MRP operating data
- Issues Work order to Production cells for quantities consistent with customer requirements or to meet inventory plan
- Working with Production Cell Leaders, establish and adjust as needed, the appropriate levels of inventory /Regular physical inventory count of items not relieved through normal bill outs, i.e. paint masking material, shims, and misc. hardware
- Ensures that supply covers demand by releasing new orders, rescheduling open orders as necessary and feasible, and altering demand when supply will not be adequate.
Education & Experience:
- Associates Degree
- Preferred: APICS Certification (APICS)
- 3+ years’ experience in production and inventory control
- Preferred: Six Sigma Green Belt
- 3+ years’ experience working with an ERP system
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.