endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Automotive Manufacturer looking for a Materials Analyst for a New Plant Startup with Preparation and monitoring of working performance.
- Preparation and monitoring of working performance
- Process working orders in close alignment with Team Leader Manufacturing and Senior MRP Controller.
- Maintain available capacity for machines and production staff in the system.
- Examine and adjust for correct closing of working order in the system.
- Examine and correct for all activities concerning order confirmation, scrap, and material consumption.
- Monitoring working performance, if necessary support with all arising works (e.g. during setting up).
- Optimizing organizational and manufacturing process flows in work centers.
- Involved in the design of work centers and machines.
- Examine and adjust for inventory in the production supply area and work in process inventory.
- Fully integrated with the information flow of the technical machine availability as a bridge from Production to MRP Control.
- Support in order to organize maintenance in case of defects on machines. (If there is a shift leader function in the plant available the support will be taken over from the shift leaders).
- Bachelors Degree required
- Minimum of 2 years in an Automotive Manufacturing Environment
- Strong knowledge of SAP, Strong Raw Material Planning
- Analyze system requirements
- Adjust incoming material based on needs from analysis
- Send releases to suppliers (order material)
- Confirm supplier ability to produce and supply on time
- Report any known shortages including future shortages
- Escalate as needed to ensure a continuous supply
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.