endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar Manufacturing Company located in the Evansville Indiana area is looking for a Materials Planner:
- Analyze material requirements and initiate necessary releases for material required to support the plant production plan.
- Communicate and collaborate as needed via phone and the web-based replenishment portal with suppliers to ensure the timely shipping of all materials needed to ensure timely arrival of material as scheduled.
- Analyze and escalate any significant vendor delivery issues to the manager, so the plant production plan is not interrupted.
- Work with the Plant Logistics Provider on the scheduling of regularly planned loads in order to minimize out of process expedited freight.
- Create and submit debit memos for vendor caused expense outside the normal plan.
- Managing suppliers when the material is not shipped as scheduled. Achieving department dd at this level are expected to achieve a high level of involvement in planning procedures and awareness of general business levels and trends to allow successful job performance.
Required Education & Experience:
- Associates Degree is preferred (or) 2+ years working as a Materials Planner in a Manufacturing environment
- Solid material planning background in which the incumbent exhibited a thorough understanding of planning principles.
- Position requires technical knowledge in the concepts and application of materials requirement planning, inventory control, and low-level forecasting. Computer literate, working knowledge of Windows programs, and web-based applications.
- APICS Certification desired but not required
- Oracle experience a plus
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.