endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing company located in Columbia Missouri is looking for a Materials Scheduler that will be responsible for the analysis, and execution of all production orders for the assembly of products using sub-assemblies, parts, and fasteners and automated machinery to mass-produce components into a completed drive train for the automotive industry by performing the following duties.
- Maintains accurate inventory records and analyze inventory discrepancies
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Monitor supplier related on-time shipping data as well as updating supplier performance reports
- Coordinate/assist with new product launch meetings
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisor or quality engineer immediately.
- Schedule production for assembly lines including incoming and outgoing parts
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.