endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Manufacturing Company located in Toledo Ohio is looking for a Materials Manager to lead the supply chain activities for the plant.
- Lead, coach and facilitate short & long-term objectives related to the overall supply chain function
- Ensure appropriate leadership and development of his/her team: define clear objectives, allocate resources, monitor activities, allocate fair rewards, provide developmental opportunities etc.
- Lead production planning and scheduling. Develop best practice material replenishment systems to ensure material availability to achieve production plan while meeting inventory reduction targets.
- Implement and manage cycle count systems to ensure accuracy of inventory transactions throughout the entire inventory value stream.
- Utilizes Lean concepts to reduce and manage WIP and inventory and improve material flow.
- Develop supplier performance and quality metrics, monitor supplier performance, and drive corrective actions as required.
- Ensures controls, inventory levels and flow of materials are consistent with forecasts for manufacturing and customer service requirements.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D06
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business required, specialization in materials management / supply chain management preferred.
- 3+ years as a Materials Manager experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- 5+ or more years of experience in inventory or production control.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Complete understanding of production planning, MRP and ERP systems.