Viewing Job - Materials Manager [EB-2088252036]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Looking for a Materials Manager for a multi-billion dollar Manufacture commutable to the Ann Arbor, Michigan and Toledo, Ohio area. Job Summary & Functions:
Education & Experience
- Manage people to achieve performance and developmental goals
- Optimize inventory levels through MRP system and Kanban systems
- Manage supplier performance by monitoring supplier delivery, freight costs, and packaging options
- Manage Shipping operations to ensure Customer Delivery Ratings are met
- Provide level load build plans
- Responsible for Logistics Information
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or Business related
- 5+ years experience in Logistics/Scheduling in automotive industry preferred