endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Automotive Company lis looking for a Materials Manager
- Oversee materials department operations at the plant and implement operational and functional improvements towards efficiency, accuracy and quality of work performed.
- Establish and monitor finished goods inventory levels to ensure on-time compliance to customer release requirements while minimizing carrying and premium freight costs. Proactively work with customers to resolve issues (racks, shipments, past due, etc.) related to materials.
- Establish and monitor raw material inventory levels to support production schedules and pull signals. Develop and implement strategies to support inventory right-sizing to meet corporate inventory management objectives.
- Responsible for supplier release procedures and supplier banking requirements to ensure an uninterrupted supply of raw materials to meet production requirements. Elevate on-going supplier delivery scorecards and issues to appropriate Commodity Buyer.
- Establish procedures to ensure the proper identification and physical control over all inventories; including raw, in-process, finished, non-conforming and scrap materials. Maintain scrap procedures and record keeping.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience, including experience in purchasing, production and/or inventory control and customer service, preferably in an automotive environment.
- Experience with SAP is required. Strong proficiency with computer skills (Microsoft Excel) and programs such as SAP, AS/400, Epicor.
- Familiar with all TS-16949 policies and procedures relating to the Materials group (AIAG-MMOG, etc.)
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.