endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the general supervision of the Plant Manager, is responsible for all the Material Control activities in the plant, including inventory control and shipping and receiving. Responsible for production scheduling and ensures that all shipments to customers are made on time with the proper quantity and quality.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly production schedules based on customer releases.
- Project press loads and manpower requirements based on customer releases.
- Authorized to release or supervise the release of raw materials, purchased parts, and outside processing to meet production schedules.
- Authorized to reject raw materials due to quality problems or overshipment.
- Responsible for directing the scheduling, unloading, and storage procedures for all raw materials and work in process.
- Maintain total inventory accuracy by supervising cycle counts and reviewing production records.
- Authorized to interface with Customers to resolve shipping discrepancies or damages from shipping in order to respond to Debit Memos.
- Confirm and review the weekly customer releases.
- Attend daily production meetings and explain concerns regarding schedules and shipping requirements.
- Interfaces with corporate purchasing and engineering to insure that purchased parts required for new product launches are received on a timely basis.
- Schedule and coordinate material/equipment shipments by company owned vehicles for
- Authorized to initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, processes and quality system.
- Promote team and internal advancement.
- Performs Weekly Bar Code Label Audits.
- Supports MOS efforts with regard to shipping accuracy, inventory turns, and cycle loss.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in the shipping and receiving area as well as the material processes.
- Performs other essential functions as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
A 4 year degree in Materials Management or a Business related field is preferred with a minimum of 5 years of materials management experience.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.