Multi Billion Dollar Manufacturing Company located in Florence KY is looking for a Materials Manager
- Oversees the execution of manufacturing schedules and assures the application of all production, test, development, documentation and safety standards
- Lead production planning & scheduling.
- Develop best practice material replenishment systems to ensure material availability to achieve production plan while meeting inventory reduction targets
- Implement and manage cycle count systems to ensure accuracy of inventory transactions throughout the entire inventory value stream
- Lead SIOP process
- Utilizes Lean concepts for inventory flow optimization
- Set KPI's within department, align goals and objectives to ensure KPI's are met
- Ensures prompt and economical receipt of materials, supplies and parts. Ensures that plant standards and requirements are met, manage return material authorizations and reworks.
- Champion Materials team on Company activities to establish a continuous improvement culture
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field required, specialization in materials management / supply chain management preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in inventory or production control in a large manufacturing environment
- 3+ years working as a Materials Manager
- Complete understanding of production planning, MRP and ERP systems
- DOS/TPS Certification preferred
- APICS certification, preferred
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.