Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing Company located in the Toledo Ohio area is looking for a Materials Manager that will have the overall leadership and oversight in the planning and the movement of raw and finished materials, storage, production scheduling, and inventory control.
- Lead, coach, and facilitate short and long-term objectives related to the overall supply chain function
- Ensure appropriate leadership and development of his/her team: define clear objectives, allocate resources, monitor activities, allocate fair rewards, provide developmental opportunities etc.
- Lead production planning and scheduling. Develop best practice material replenishment systems to ensure material availability to achieve production plan while meeting inventory reduction targets.
- Implement and manage cycle count systems to ensure accuracy of inventory transactions throughout the entire inventory value stream.
- Utilizes Lean concepts to reduce and manage WIP and inventory and improve material flow.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business required, specialization in materials management / supply chain management preferred.
- 3+ year of Materials Management Experience working in a Plant Manufacturing Environment
- 5+ years of materials planning, inventory or production control.
- SAP experience preferred.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.