Direct & coordinate all aspects of the plant scheduling, shipping, receiving, purchasing and inventory control.
- new part launches
- engineering changes
- enforcing & maintaining hazard communication requirements
- Prepares and implements changes to improve plant measurables.
- Prefer Bachelors Degree in business or logistics management.
- Prefer three years experience with an automotive supplier or equivalent automotive manufacturing background.
- Computer literate.
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good managerial & leadership skills
- Working knowledge of material processes in a automotive facility.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.