endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Manufacturing Company located in Fort Wayne Indiana is looking for a Materials Manager
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selected candidate will oversee the execution of manufacturing schedules and assures the application of all production, test, development, documentation and safety standards.
- Utilizes Lean concepts to reduce & manage WIP and inventory to improve material flow
- Will control inventory levels and flow of materials to make sure they’re consistent with forecasts for manufacturing and customer service requirements.
- Coordinates with production operations, engineering, maintenance and other departments in the accomplishment of production goals.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years working as a Materials Manager in a manufacturing environment.
- 5+ year’s experience in inventory or production control.
- ERP experience is required (Oracle experience is a plus)
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.