Large International Manufacturing Company located on the NW side of Fort Wayne Indiana is looking for a Materials Manager
- Oversees the execution of manufacturing schedules
- Lead production planning, demand planning and scheduling.
- Develop best practice material replenishment systems to ensure material availability to achieve production plan while meeting inventory reduction targets
- Implement & manage cycle count systems to ensure accuracy of inventory transactions throughout entire inventory value stream
- Develop supplier performance and quality metrics, monitor supplier performance, and drive corrective actions as required
- Manage daily order volume fluctuations to ensure customer Scorecard targets are achieved. Work closely with preferred logistics partners to determine best cost material transportation
- Ensures controls, inventory levels and flow of materials are consistent with forecasts for manufacturing and customer service requirements
- Assists in formulation of business plan including capital improvements and projection of plant production capabilities
- Ensures prompt and economical receipt of materials, supplies and parts. Ensures that plant standards and requirements are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years working as a Materials Manager in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- 5 or more years of experience in inventory or production control
- Complete understanding of production planning, MRP and ERP systems
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.