endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi Billion Dollar International Manufacturing Company located in Lima Ohio is looking for a Materials Manager.
- Lead production planning and scheduling.
- Develop best practice material replenishment systems to ensure material availability to achieve production plan while meeting inventory reduction targets
- Implement and manage cycle count systems to ensure accuracy of inventory transactions throughout the entire inventory value stream
- Utilizes Lean concepts to reduce and manage WIP and inventory and improve material flow
- Develop strategic relationships with suppliers to ensure continuous supply at the best value. Develop supplier performance and quality metrics, monitor supplier performance, and drive corrective actions as required
- Manage daily order volume fluctuations to ensure customer Scorecard targets are achieved. Work closely with preferred logistics partners to determine best cost material transportation
- Ensures controls, inventory levels and flow of materials are consistent with forecasts for manufacturing and customer service requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years working as a Materials Manager in a Manufacturing Environment
- 4+ years of experience in inventory or production control
- SAP experience is preferred
- Complete understanding of production planning, MRP and ERP systems
- Strong track record of lean implementation
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.