endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company located in Winchester Tennessee is looking for a Materials Manager that will be responsible for the material planning, inventory management, and scheduling activities dedicate to supporting the production of finished goods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze, plan, and manage all material control related activities supporting current demand and changing business priorities covering both current production and customer service requirements.
- Utilize company ERP System to schedule, forecast, monitor, and control production, shipping, and receiving activities at multiple sites.
- Inventory management including participation in variance analysis, implementing corrective actions, and performing annual physical inventories.
- Direct reports include Materials Coordinators.
- Strong computer skills including use of ERP systems and MS Office applications (Word & Excel).
Education and Experience
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience in fields of inventory control, material planning, and scheduling, especially with Chinese vendors.
- Experienced with Kanban, Min/Max, and Vendor Managed processes.
- 6 Sigma and APICs Certification are a plus.