Title: Materials Inventory Specialist
Job Code: EB-6736200078
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Materials Inventory Specialist to work to work on-site with our client, a world-class electronics company in Austin, TX.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Ensure materials are received from proper vendors, that they are delivered to inventory, and that finished goods are packaged according to specification and shipped in a timely manner.
- Review receipt of all materials to ensure purchase orders are open and the quality of materials received is correct.
- Ensure the security and accountability of materials and goods with inventory control.
- Ensure materials are available to meet production schedules and/or products are shipped as per marketing schedules.
- Establish and modifies operational methods and procedures.
- Maintain documentation to reflect the effectiveness and efficiency of department activities.
- Demonstration of excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Accurate data entry is a must.
- Demonstration of multitasking ability.
- Microsoft Office skills required.
- Manufacturing Environment System knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent teamwork is a must.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.