United States of America
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value.
Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual and invest in our employees.
When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace, Haverhill has an exciting opportunity for a Materials Coordinator. The successful incumbent will coordinate material shipments to and from all outside vendors as well as managing outside vendor schedules and expedite as required.
- Coordinating material shipments to and from all Outside Vendors.
- Manage Outside Vendor schedules and expedite as required.
- Clean and package all parts using appropriate packing instructions.
- Schedule outside trucking companies for pick-ups when required.
- Directing the flow of material back onto the manufacturing floor following receiving.
- Loading and unloading trucks and knowledge of trucking manifest.
- Work with Outside Vendor Buyer to insure timely movement of materials.
- Works closely with manufacturing, operations and planning.
- Capable of backing up all Shipping/Receiving functions.
- Working knowledge of at least one ERP system
- High School Diploma and 3 years’ experience in manufacturing environment.
- Fork Lift and Overhead Crane certification a plus.
- Experience in Shipping/Receiving, Material Expediting, Schedule Managing, ERP Systems
- Comfortable around loading dock equipment; fork lifts, overhead cranes, etc.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to learn new software.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- Generous Company pension plan
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free parking
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Magellan Aerospace is committed to an inclusive working environment and equal opportunities for all. We welcome all applications without regard to social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or religious belief, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law)