Title: Materials Coordinator
City: Santa RosaState: CAZIP: 95403Country: USAStatus: ContractHours: 40Job Code: EB-2021505958
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Materials Coordinator to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Santa Rosa, CA.
This is a long-term, at-will contract positions that will see the ideal candidates working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment, supporting robotic test automation production.
- Receive and process incoming project material
- Assist buyer with requisitions in iProcurement
- Attend weekly production meetings
- Participate in production builds at the direction of the Production Supervisor
- Assist Production Supervisor with pack out and shipping documentation
- Conduct minor administrative assistant tasks
- AS Degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience in the area of material handling and coordination
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and manage multiple projects
- Experience with iProcurement is preferred
- Ability to read and understand simple part and assembly drawings and electrical schematics
- Expert level MS Office proficiency (Excel, Word, OneNote, Teams, Project, PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively with vendors, coworkers and customers
- Must be a US Citizen
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.