Wauseon, OH area
Up to $20/hour + paid overtime
Do you have a materials background?
Do you enjoy working in fast-paced work environments?
Would you like to have room for growth in the future?
Apply today! This job is for you!
Non-automotive manufacturer in the Wauseon, Ohio market is seeking a Materials Coordinator to join their team. Daily you will work with a team of supply chain professionals and will report to the Supply Chain Operations Supervisor. The Materials Coordinator will be responsible for the following daily tasks:
This position requires candidates to be able to manage multiple tasks, handle stressful situations, complete projects in a timely manner and enjoy problem solving. Individuals should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and feel comfortable communicating at all levels, including the manufacturing floor. Candidates will spend up to 15% of their time on the manufacturing floor.
- Place orders and communicate with established suppliers to ensure on time delivery
- Partner with the manufacturing department to optimize the production schedule
- Complete order followup with suppliers
- Assist multiple departments to identify and resolve material issues
- Enter information into the company ERP system
- Cross train with other supply chain team members' duties
- Other supply chain duties as delegated
REQUIREMENTS for the Materials Coordinator:
1. A minimum of a high school diploma or GED
2. Ideally 2-4 years of similar materials experience in a manufacturing environment
3. Experience working with an ERP and/or MRP software package
4. Microsoft Office skills, including Word and Excel
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Wauseon, Ohio area.
Supply chain, materials specialist, inventory control, purchasing coordinator, purchasing assistant, buyer, purchasing, material planner, material buyer, purchasing administrator, purchasing specialist, material specialist