Schedules, release work orders, maintain inventory levels, compiles and records production data to prepare records and reports on various aspects of production by performing the following duties.
Perks and Benefits
• Competitive salary
• Attractive benefits package
• Generous 401k Pension Plan
• Positive work-life balance
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Commitment to professional growth
• Fully paid Tuition Assistance Program
• Company social events including cook outs, holiday party, offsite meetings, service awards, spin the wheel, department outings to sporting events, and more!
• Employee Engagement Committee
• Fully covered Employee Assistance Program
• Employee discounts on tickets to exclusive events and entertainment
- Interfaces with various departments (i.e. Planning, Manufacturing, Inventory Control, Purchasing, Receiving, Engineering, and Contracts)
- Working knowledge of MRP system
- Releases work orders along with all required documentation and reviews for accuracy. Contacts respective department/individual when corrections are needed
- Maintains electronic records of part serialization to meet customer requirements
- Compiles and records data from such documents as scrapped parts, new orders, and work orders
- Transfers materials from one contract to another, utilizing cost transfer forms to Accounting
- Maintains files of documents used and prepared
- Other duties as necessary
One year certification from college or vocational school; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defense and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progress.