Multi-Billion Dollar Manufacturing company located in the Lima Ohio area is looking for a Materials Analyst
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively communicate account needs, new programs, forecasts and strategies with all levels of management.
- Primary point of contact for customers, responsible for managing orders to ensure on-time delivery and to effectively communicate exceptions.
- Review & Manage orders / PO’s received by EDI, customer portals, e-mail, fax, phone.
- Order entry into ERP system and Sales order management.
- Collaborate with material planners, production scheduling, operations, and shipping to identify and communicate potential delays to customers.
- Primary point of contact for all customer communications including new orders, changes, increases, ship status, RMA’s, and customer concerns.
- Attend and report out order/ship status during conference calls and meetings with both customers and Dana leadership. Proactive and effective communication of exceptions.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ experience in automotive or automotive supplier industry.
- Strong understanding of ERP systems (Oracle, SAP)
- Knowledge of EDI ordering standards
- Proficient technical skills Microsoft Office; PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Teams
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.