endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Manufacturing Company located in Elkhart Indiana is looking for a Materials / Supply Chain Leader (SIOP)
- Supports Materials and Supply Chain (SIOP) strategic direction and goals, ensuring alignment with plants and corporate strategic objectives.
- Develops detailed forecasts to drive both capacity planning and material requirements at company, plant, and part levels. Leads efforts to develop more flexible, robust forecasting tools that incorporates both volume and mix seasonality, as well as ad hoc customer-specific activity. Continuously adapt forecast tools to maintain their alignment with the business.
- Manages demand planning and forecasting for production scheduling to ensure an uninterrupted supply of customer products and maximizes efficient operations and production.
- Audits operational procedures and programs to identify and implement improvements in product availability, storage optimization, receiving, shipping, and inventory accuracy, resulting in increased efficiencies and productivity.
- Develops, implements and/or influences best practices in the disciplines of forecasting, supply chain management, inventory management, production planning, logistics management and sourcing from multiple sources.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years Materials experience working in a Manufacturing Facility
- APICS Certification in Supply Chain (CPIM) is preferred but not required.