Title: Material Handler
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-7186472212
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Material Handler to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Walton, KY.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Move parts from area to area by moving manufacturing orders and materials within the factory using electric cart.
- Move manufacturing orders and materials within the factory using forklift, hand truck, and cart.
- Pull manufacturing order and materials from stock.
- Support activities with respect to successfully arranging for delivery, assembly and distribution of parts in order to expedite flow of materials and meet production schedules, including strong interface with Planners, Buyers, Quality, Production Manager and Manufacturing personnel.
- Create job packets with necessary documents for Production, Machine and Paint shop.
- Collect, track and verify data and information from multiple sources.
- Use of software to compile, update and review department reports, timelines and presentations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Preferred two years working in similar role in manufacturing environment.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.